LPW has two levels of individual membership: Member and Advisor.
To be an LPW member, the woman should:
To be an LPW Advisor, you should:
1. Be a professional women or man providing pro bono assistance to the LPW.
2. Be a senior professional who has worked in one of 4 spheres (business, science & education, public administration, mass-media)
3. He/she will not be able to participant in the LPW management, but you should participation in LPW non-profit projects, activities
4. He/she use the LPW Services
Membership is individual, citizenship is not important. Look for our service and activity.
If you wish to join to LPW, you should:
1. To apply LPW membership, please, fill in a form on this web-site and send it to email@example.com
2. Send request for anyone from LPW Board members (see part BOARD for e-mails address) for interview time, connection to LPW E-Network, paid fee.
3. Pay year membership fees – 1000 UAH for LPW Adviser and entrance fee 400 UAH/ 20 EURO.
As for as Advisers, please contact with LPW President by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail: Lazorenko Olena, P.O. Box 27, Kyiv 01021 Ukraine.
Also you can use social media